Client Relevance Guide
Here you find the information about the Inspectors that you can use to get information from the Clients in your deployment.
If you own a BigFix Lifecycle or a BigFix Compliance version 9.5 Patch 2 or later license, you can exercise your Client Relevance Language queries on the target clients also directly from the WebUI using the BigFix Query Application. For more information, click BigFix Query.
- System Information
- To query basic information about clients.
- Folders and Files
- To get information about what files and folders exist, and the contents of those files.
- To query information in the Windows Registry.
- To get information about ports that are open on clients.
- To get information about installed applications.
- To query information about running services.
- To get information about users that are logged in.
- Event Log
- To get information from the Windows Event Logs.
- To query Windows Management Instrumentation.