Client Relevance Guide
Here you find the information about the Inspectors that you can use to get information from the Clients in your deployment.
If you own an IBM BigFix Lifecycle or an IBM BigFix Compliance version 9.5 Patch 2 or later license, you can exercise your Client Relevance Language queries on the target clients also directly from the IBM WebUI using the IBM BigFix Query Application. For more information, click IBM BigFix Query.
- System Information
- To query basic information about clients.
- Folders and Files
- To get information about what files and folders exist, and the contents of those files.
- To query information in the Windows Registry.
- To get information about ports that are open on clients.
- To get information about installed applications.
- To query information about running services.
- To get information about users that are logged in.
- Event Log
- To get information from the Windows Event Logs.
- To query Windows Management Instrumentation.