Here you find the main concepts to understand how to use the Action Script Language.
Conceptually this guide can be divided into five main blocks:
- Creating a Custom Action
- This explains how to create and trigger custom actions from the BigFix console.
- Using Substitution Variables
- This explains how to take advantage of the relevance language within the action script to create scripts that are finely targeted and highly flexible.
- The Prefetch Block Structure
- This describes the structure that you must use to define the download required for running an action successfully.
- Static and Dynamic Downloads
- This explains the different methods for downloading to targets the data necessary to run the actions and successfully run the Fixlet or the task.
- Action Status Messages
- This lists the action statuses that each agent running the action might send back to the server while processing the action.