Begin learning about the syntax and constructs that are common to both the Client and the Session Relevance languages.
If you own a BigFix Lifecycle or a BigFix Compliance version 9.5 Patch 2 or later license, you can run your Client Relevance Language queries on the target clients also directly from the WebUI using the BigFix Query Application. For more information, click BigFix Query.
- To combine and manipulate strings.
- To see what you can query about inspectors.
- To query properties of objects.
- Arithmetic Operations
- To manage numbers and the most basic operators.
- To convert types into other types.
- To check if an object or one of its properties exists.
- To create conditional relevance expressions.
- To reduce duplication.
- To run operations such as union and intersection.
- To get specific entries in a list.
- ANDs and ORs
- To see how
ORs binary operations apply to the Relevance Language.
- To learn how to take advantages of using plurals to avoid errors.
- To combine and manage compounds of objects of multiple types together.
- To filter lists of values.
- Parent Types
- To understand property inheritance and how to address an object starting from its child.