Learn how to implement these use case scenarios and which languages or API to use to:
Manage custom content on clients
- Use Relevance to create a computer group
- Retrieve client custom settings and display them on the console.
- Enforce a custom policy.
- Run custom commands or configuration activities on clients.
- Create my custom dashboard to view from the console.
- Create my custom reporting in textual and graphical format against BigFix collected data.
- Aggregate data from different BigFix environments into web reports.
- Use data inspected on the client as input for a local proprietary application.
- Run operations available on the BigFix console from outside the console and automate tasks.